The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise of the University of Port Harcourt are hereby informed that the earlier postponed exercise has been rescheduled as follows:
UNIPORT POST UTME TIMETABLE
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Candidates should login to REGISTRATION PORTAL for the Registration Procedure.
Monday, 1st July, 2019 –
Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2019, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice may wish to apply but can be considered for admission ONLY when they make a change to the University as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest September 20, 2019.
- Candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website latest, September 20, 2019 as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers:
08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.