UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable: The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as firstchoice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The University of Port-Harcourt has released the 2020 Post UTME admission screening exercise schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable.
The UNIPORT PUTME examination scheduled for Monday 30th, November to Saturday 5th, December, 2020 has been postponed for now. A new date shall be communicated soon. Please you are advised to keep checking this website for an update.
|Date/Venue||ASHGROOVE ACADEMY||BASIC STUDIES UNIT||ICTC COMPLEX|
|Monday 30th November, 2020||CIVIL ENGINEERING,
|ENGINEERING (EXCEPT CIVIL & MECHANICAL)||EDUCATION (ALL DEPARTMENTS)|
|Tuesday 1st December, 2020||ACCOUNTING,
|AGRICULTURE (ALL DEPARTMENTS),
|Wednesday 2nd December, 2020||LAW,
FINANCE AND BANKING,
HOSPITALITY MGT. & TOURISM,
|LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES,
THEATRE & FILM STUDIES
|FFL., RCS., FAD,
HISTORY & DIPLOMATIC STUDIES ,
|Thursday 3rd December, 2020||DENTISTRY,
|PLANT SCIENCE & BIO.,
ANIMAL & ENVIROMENTAL
PURE & IND. CHEMISTRY
|Friday 4th December, 2020||PHARMACY,
|Saturday 5th December, 2020||MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Proper wearing of face mask/face shield is compulsory.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.