This is to inform all students that the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List for 2015/2016 Basic Studies Students is out.
Important Information for the Students of the 2015/2016 Basic Studies Programme
Here under is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2016/2017 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Please, feel free to reach the officers at the Directorate if you have any need or problem settling into your new academic unit.
Best wishes from all of us at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies.
Download the Admission List from the PDF attached
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.