Basic Studies Programme:
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed candidates for admission into a non-residential, one–year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certiﬁcate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB.
Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed candidates for admission into a one-year non-residential Pre–Degree Programme.
For Available programmes and admission requirements, Download the details via the PDF Here
1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or wvw.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select e-Form(s) Option
4. Select Basic Studies Or Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
5. Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
6. Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
7. Payment can be made online or Bank branch
8. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
Registrar and Secretary to Senate
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.