This is to hereby notify all School of Basic Studies candidates who participated in the admission Screening Test that the List of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”26522″ question=”How to Check UNIUYO School of Basic Studies Admission List” img_alt=”UNIUYO School of Basic Studies Admission Status Page” css_class=”” ]
To check your admission status follow the procedure below:
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your SBC FormNo/Registration Number in the box provided.
- Finally, Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not, if admitted continue and print your Admission Status Notification Letter.
Congratulations to all admitted students. If you need help in checking then comment below.
- Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000 Only.
- Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
Screening Requirements and Date.
All admitted candidates must come for screening with the following credentials:
- The Original of your educational qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). N/B: Case
of awaiting result(s) will not be accepted.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration/Authentic Lab. report stating blood group and genotype.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or its equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin/Six(6) copies of passport photograph with red
- Basic Studies Acceptance Fee e-Payment Reciept.
- 2019/2020 Basic Studies Screening Schedule Form coloured copy.
Screening Commences on Monday, 5th August, 2019.
If the offer is accepted by you, you should present your credentials to the Screening Officer for screening before you can pay the prescribed fees and then register for courses.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.