The University of Uyo, Directorate of Pre-Degree has released the Basic Studies Direct Entry Placement List of candidates offered provisional admission into the first undergraduate degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Direct Entry Admission List.
Direct Entry Basic Studies Supplementary II & III Placement List.
First Batch Admission List.
Important Information for the Students of the 2018/2019 Basic Studies Programme.
Above is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course.
However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the
Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points,
you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective
faculties when the 2019/2020 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST
courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Ofﬁcer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Please, feel free to reach the officers at the Directorate if you have any need or problem settling into your new academic unit.
Best wishes from all of us at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.