UNIUYO JUPEB – Available Programmes.
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Food Science & Tech.
(vii) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
(i) Communication Arts
(iii) Foreign Language (French)
(iv) History & International Studies
(v) Religious and Cultural Studies
(vi) Theatre Arts
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Management
(i) Medicine and Surgery
(i) Agricultural Science Education
(ii) Business Education/Accounting
(iii) Biology Education
(iv) Chemistry Education
(v) Computer Science Education
(vi) Economics Education
(vii) English Education
(viii) French Education
(ix) Fine Arts Education
(x) Guidance & Counselling
(xi) Geography Education
(xii) Home Economics Education
(xiii) Health Education
(xiv) Integrated Science Education
(xv) Library and Information Science
(xvi) Mathematics Education
(xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(xviii) Physics Education
(xix) Physical Education
(xx) Religious Studies Education
(xxi) Social Studies Education
(xxii) Technical Education
(xxiii) Vocational Education
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Chemical Engineering
(iii) Civil Engineering
(iv) Computer Engineering
(v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(vi) Food Engineering
(vii) Mechanical Engineering
(viii) Petroleum Engineering
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Geoinformatics & Surveying
(vi) Quantity Surveying
(vii) Urban & Regional Planning
(viii) Estate Management
(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(ii) Botany & Ecological Studies
(iv) Computer Science
(ii) Geography & Natural Resources Management
(iii) Political Science/Public Administration
(iv) Sociology /Anthropology
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
UNIUYO JUPEB Admission – Method of Application.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.