For Available Programmes, Navigate to UNIUYO Complete List of Approved Postgraduate Courses page.
Duration of UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes
- All Full-time Master’s degree programmes last for a minimum period of four semesters and a maximum period of six semesters.
- All Full-time Doctoral Programmes last for a minimum period of six semesters and a maximum period of ten semesters.
- PGD in Education last for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Educational Technology last for a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of five semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Engineering last for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters for all full time students.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes
- Applicants will be required to have credit pass at ‘O’ Level in five relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates with ‘O’ Level examination results before 2015 must possess their certificates and not statement of results or result slips.
- Applicants for LLM & Ph. D in Law must in addition to the above have credit passes in ‘O’ Level English Literature.
- All applicants will be subjected to Screening Tests as indicated. The date of the screening test will be communicated.
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test is taken.
- Applicants who obtained their degrees through Remedial Programmes must show evidence of having remedied the relevant subjects for their programmes externally e. through WASCE, NECO, NABTEB.
- In addition to other qualifications, applicants are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes.
- Title (25 words maximum)
- Abstract (120 words maximum)
- Relevance of Study
- Expected Results
- References (in alphabetical order).
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Programme Type (Example; Masters(Full-Time) etc) as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Emaila
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link
- Note your login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.