The University of Uyo, Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies has released the Pre-Degree Programme Supplementary admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Download Predegree Supplementary Admission list here in a pdf file and check your name under the Pre-Degree Programme.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING FOR PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME 2017/2018 SESSION
Candidates for the Pre-Degree programme whose names appear on the admission list below are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00)
• Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
The candidate Logs on to the UNIUYO eportals via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng, or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (then eportals Link)
And then follows the steps below:
1. The candidate selects ADMISSION FORMS TAB
2. Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number.
3. The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
4. Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
5. The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus.
B. The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
1. Acceptance fee receipt.
2. SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
3. Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
4. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
5. Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo.
6. Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees.
a) Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures.
b) Female students in the Basic Studies and Pre-Degree programmes will have to pay fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel.
Lucy E. Udoh, Esq.
Senior Assistant Registrar
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.