Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University of Benin for the 2017/2018 Session.
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- A. (English and Literature);
- A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- A. (Mass Communication);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- A. (Ed) (History);
- A. (Ed) (French);
- A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- Sc. (Accounting);
- Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- Sc. (Computer Science);
- Sc. (Statistics)
- Sc. (Public Administration);
- Sc. (Social Work)
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu.To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Click Here To Download In PDF
METHOD OF APPLICATION:All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 22nd September, 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit myuniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 26th September, 2017 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATEApplication website closes by 22nd September, 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd September, 2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.