Application Fee: N7,500
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should visit the University of Mkar’s website to Create an Account using their personal email address and phone number that would enable them to continue with their online registration after completing step three below.
- Applicants should visit any Zenith Bank or UBA branch of their choice nationwide to pay the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only directly into the University account as cost of Admission Form (N7,500.00), Screening Fee (N2,500.00) and Acceptance Fee (N5,000.00).
- Applicants shall upon return to the university’s main campus from the bank, proceed to the bursary department with their deposit slips for authentication on the portal and continue with online registration on the university website.
- After completing the online registration, applicants are advised to monitor the university website www.umm.edu.ng and listen to the radio stations within reach for information on screening dates and time.
- It is instructive for all applicants to ensure that the manual copy of the admission form is submitted to the university’s academic office at the registry department unfailingly on the day of their Post UTME Screening.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.