1. With effect from 2018/2019 session, the SPGS, NAU will operate an all year round admission process/sale of form
2. There shall henceforth be two-tier admission exercise/screening tests
3. The sale of Form for the 2018/2019 admission exercise continues till 30th November, 2018
4. Submission for the 1st Tier ends on Fri,10th August, 2018
5. The screening test for the 1st -tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 10th -14th September, 2018
6. The screening test for the 2nd – tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 3rd – 7th December, 2018
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.50 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
UNIZIK Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission.
- Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
- To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- Sale of Form Ends on 30th November, 2018
Submission for the 1st Tier ends on Fri, 10th August, 2018
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 24th August, 2018
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
- Qualified Applicants will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 27thAugust, 2018.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.