- With effect from 2018/2019 session, the SPGS, NAU will operate an all year round admission process/sale of form.
- There shall henceforth be two-tier admission exercise/screening tests.
- The sale of Form for the 2018/2019 admission exercise continues till 30th November, 2018.
- Submission for the 1st Tier ends on Fri,10th August, 2018.
- The screening test for the 1st -tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 10th -14th September, 2018.
- The screening test for the 2nd – tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 3rd – 7th December, 2018.
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.