The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following Direct Entry Candidates into her various first degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session. The list contains both the main list and the supplementary Direct Entry admission list.
The List has been compiled and uploaded in PDF Format Online
- Click Here To Download UNN 2016/2017 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST
- Click Here To Download UNN 2016/2017 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION
- New Updated Supplementary DE List
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing you’re your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.