for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations
Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session at UNN. The programme
leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain
Direct Entry Admissions into University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other
JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language)
relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University
at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a
remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment
at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- i. Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- ii. Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University forms
- iii.Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- iv. Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- v. Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- vi. Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- vii. After making payments at the bank visit the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- viii. Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
- ix. Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- x. Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- xi. Fill the form and attach your passport
- xii. Color passport photograph with white background.
- xiii. The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3
months before the time of the application) and the size should not be
more than 100KB.
- xiv. Complete the form and click on submit
- xv. Print out your acknowledgement slip
be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the
entrance examination and other relevant information.
or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed
copies of forms will be accepted.
very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.