The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is hereby inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the Direct Entry screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination Schedule.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
VENUE : NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBREARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
FACULTY/DEPARTMENT: ALL FACULTIES
- Time Faculty/Department
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- 10: am – 12:00 noon
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Vocational Technical Education
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.