The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) names of candidates offered provisional admission has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNN JUPEB Admission List.
Given the successful outcome of your JUPEB entrance examination, the management of JUPEB UNN congratulates you for sailing through the entrance examination. Kindly check your name and examination number on the attached list. The examination number will serve as your access key to the university portal.
Also be informed that the screening of your Certificate holds on 14th and 16th of September, 2019. Candidates are hereby requested to be punctual and to come with the following items:
- Application printout
- Two Recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
- Originals and photocopies of credentials, including birth certificate or sworn affidavit
- Office Flat file
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
Please note that payment of acceptance fee is a basic requirement for the screening of certificate as scheduled. The chart flow for the payment of the acceptance is stated below:
- log on to www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on unn portal
- Click on undergraduate students
- Select signup here
- Click on new students
- Enter your examination number (eg. UNN/J19/SCS/891) to activate your examination number
- Proceed with creation of your profile.
Note that you can only pay your acceptance after you have created your profile.
We wish you a safe trip as you head to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka on or before 14th and 16th September, 2019.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.