- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit the UNN Portal.
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application form.
- Click on Screening Accommodation.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Repeat steps 2- 5
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.