- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit the UNN Portal.
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application form.
- Click on Screening Accommodation.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Repeat steps 2- 5
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.