The Managements of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the UTME supplementary admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Click on below links to access the UNN Primary and Supplementary UTME admission lists.
- DOWNLOAD UNN PRIMARY ADMISSION LIST
- UNN 2017 2018 ADDITIONAL PRIMARY ADMISSION
- UNN 2017 2018 ADVERT SHOPPING ADMISSION LIST
- UNN 2017/2018 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq