The academic programmes of the University are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, thereby offering students breadth and depth of opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness, and career choices in the traditional and emerging professions, government, business, industry etc. The programmes also promote and indeed encourage entrepreneurship, capacity building, skills acquisition for job creation and self – employment. The institution is equipped with world class facilities including modern fully equipped lecture room, laboratories and modern infrastructural facilities. Approved programmes of the university lead to an award of Bachelor of Science Degree. The institution is fully residential with modern facilities in Halls of Residence, Sports and Social facilities in a serene Hilltop environment.
Candidates applying to Chrisland University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session are expected to have sat for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Each candidate is required to indicate the programme of his/her choice by completing an Application Form.
AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
College of Management and Social Sciences (4 Years)
(I) B.Sc. Accounting
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics one science subject & any other one relevant subject in not more than two sittings.
(II) B.Sc. Banking & Finance/ B.Sc. Business Administration
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics one science subject plus any one from Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government , Geography & Statistics in not more than two sittings.
(III) B.Sc. Economics
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics one Social/Art subject plus any one from Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government , Geography & Statistics in not more than two sittings.
(IV) B.Sc. Political Science
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Government or History and any other two subjects in Arts or Social Sciences in not more than two sittings.
(V) B.Sc. Psychology
Five SSCE credit passes including English, Mathematics and Economics in not more than two sittings.
(VI) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Five SSCE credit passes including English, Mathematics, Economics and any two of Arts/Social Science Subjects in not more than two sittings.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 YEARS)
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates with OND, NCE, HND and A level Cambridge or its equivalent with 5 O ’Level Credit pass in related subject areas are qualified to apply
STEPS TO APPLY
•Obtain the University Admission form at designated centers [cost #5,000] or visit our website
• Fill your details and submit at the stipulated time to the center where you obtained your Form
• Fill the JAMB Form Online for Direct entry candidates on JAMB Edu. Portal and ensure you fill in
Chrisland University as your first choice
Make a payment of Five thousand Naira (#5000.00) to:
UBA Acct: 1019043484
GTB Acct: 0169689439.
Application Forms can be obtained from any of the following centres upon presentation of evidence of payment.
1. Chrisland University Owode,
Abeokuta Campus, Ajebo road
2. Chrisland High School
28, Opebi Road,
Ikeja Lagos State
3. Chrisland College
72, Ejigbo Road
4. Chrisland Liaison Office
1a, Lagos Street, Off Aba Road
5. Chrisland High School, Abuja
Plot 84, Cadastral Zone C10,
Wumba District, Off Apo Mechanic Village,
6. Chrisland High School, VGC
K-6-A Road 3, Victoria Garden City,
7. The Vale College
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE MODE
Applicants must undertake the screening exercise to be conducted at Chrisland University, Abeokuta Campus. Ajebo Road after Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
- UTME Result Slip;
- Evidence of Payment;
- Writing Materials HB Pencils and erasers;
- Original Credentials including birth certificate.
The Screening exercise is open to all candidates who sat for 2016/2017 UTME irrespective of whether or not they chose Chrisland University on their UTME Form.
Candidates awaiting their SSCE results are eligible to apply.
Applications forms should be submitted with the following documents:
1. Photocopies of 2016 UTME result slip.
2. Photocopy of receipt for the purchase of admission form if purchased offline.
3. 5 copies of passport photogragh 4. Green copy of acknowledgment card.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURES FOR UTME AND DE STUDENTS
FRESH STUDENTS (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)
|Management & Soc.Sci.||Natural & Applied Science|
|Tution and Accommodation (Total Fee)||N535,000||N560,000|
|Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee|
It is an integral part of the total fee
FEEDING AND SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PLAN
Feeding (Outsourced Cafeteria Services)
Pay-as-you-eat (Meal tickets available for purchase on resumption)
Fee Payment Plan
20% Discount upon full payment of all fees within the stipulated time period. Second Option
60% Payment in the 1st Semester; 40% balance Payment at commencement of 2nd semester.
(Attracts no discount)
• Compulsory 2-month internship in the industry for all students
• Annual Scholarship Awards for best academic performance at CGPA not below 4.50
• A discount of 20% for the first 15 students on full payment of all required fees
• International Studentship Program for student exchanges with a foremost university in South Africa on 2+1+1 (or 3+1) policy arrangement
• Foreign faculty and professional staff for diversity and global linkage
• Classrooms and Laboratories with state-of-the-art teaching facilities
• Classrooms and Laboratories with multimedia facilities
• Robust ICT platform with WiFi facility for 24/7 internet connectivity
• Small-sized classrooms (maximum of 25 students per cohort)
• Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA etc) before completion of degree program
• Hostel accommodation with en suite facilities (with two occupants per room)
• Stable academic calendar
• Special talent hunt program: Every Chrisland University students should be able to
play at least two musical instruments before reaching the graduating class.
• Our entrepreneurship is packaged jointly with the Entertainment industry to expose
ALL students to various performing arts including music, dance drama, stage/film acting and script editing.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.