After Successful registration and payment of your FUNAAB 2016/2017 Admission screening exercise you are advised to generate all receipts which is important and would be needed at the screening venues.
Your Transaction Reference
Irrespective of your mode of payment (online banking, card payment or bank deposist) your Application for Admission page include your unique Transaction References needed for generating your receipts. It is located in the Transaction Ref: row.
- FUNAAB’s Transaction Reference: 26 Characters starting with ‘FUN’.
- Remita Retrival Reference (RRR): 10 Characters – an alphabet followed by 9 digits.
- Visit FUNAAB Receipts Generator
- Enter your FUNAAB’s Transaction Reference (26 Characters starting with ‘FUN’) in the text box
- Click on the Confirm button.
- Click on the ‘Print Receipt’ text that under the form when the form has been successfully generated.
- Visit Remita Receipts Generator
- Enter your Remita Retrival Reference (RRR) – 10 Characters starting with an alphabet – in the text box
- Click on the Submit button.
- The text: ‘Your Receipt has been Forwarded to Your Registered Email’ pops up when your form has been successfully generated.
- Check your mailbox and print your receipt.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.