WAEC Aug/Sept 2020 Examination Timetable Download | PDF Version: This is to inform the general public that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) 2020 timetable for the May/June now August/September examinations (for school candidates) is out. The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) timetable is mandatory for candidates in their final years in secondary school.
WAEC Aug/Sept 2020 Exam Timetable 2020 pdf.
Below attached document is the official and final international timetable of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June 2020 examination.
According to the timetable, the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2020, will commence on Monday, August 17, 2020 and will end on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
Download WAEC Timetable PDF.
NOTE: WAEC hereby urges the candidates to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the examination by shunning all acts of malpractice and obeying all Covid-19 protocols that have been put in place at the examination centres.
WAEC Aug/Sept 2020 Timetable in Pictures.
Below are pictures of the WAEC May/June Examination that is now going to take place August 17 to September 12.
Available to candidates in Ghana
Available to candidates in Nigeria
Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone
Available to candidates in Sierra Leone
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.