WAEC GCE Result Statistics – 39, 557 candidates, representing 35.99%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects & above, including English, Maths
The West African Examinations Council WAEC GCE result statistics have been announced. 39, 557 candidates obtained credits and above in a minimum of five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. The figure represents 35.99 per cent of 109, 902 candidates that sat the examination.
Check Results: WAEC 2018 GCE 2nd Series Exam Results
Mr Olu Adenipekun, Head of National Office (HNO) of the WAEC, stated this while announcing the release on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
He added that a total of 112, 567 candidates registered for the examination in Nigeria, out of which 109, 902 sat the examination.
”Out of the total number of candidates that sat for the examination 107,749 candidates have their results fully processed and released while 2,153 candidates have a few of their subjects still being processed due to errors traceable to the candidates in the course of registration or writing the examination. Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released subsequently,”
Adenipekun also said that 54, 378 male and 55, 524 female candidates sat for the examination which took place in the five members’ countries from August 14, 2018, to October 4, 2018.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.