Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate, Pre-Degree And Degree Foundation programmes available for the 2017/2018 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
b) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into First Degree programmes in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Political Science, Mass Communications and Hospitality Management and Tourism (HMT), Food Science and Technology (FST). Available programmes run for 4-5 years.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1771311859 (for Social and Management Sciences) or 1770794466 (for HMT and FST)
c) CONVERSION PROGRAMMES
For candidates with HND who desire to earn University Degree. Available in all areas/existing disciplines in the University. Candidates in this category must, in addition to their Diploma Certificates, possess relevant O’Level qualifications for the programme of their choice.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
a) Master of Business Administration (MBA); M.SC in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, Mass Communication, Hospitality Management and Tourism, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, Nutrition and Dietetics.
b) POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA
PGD in Public Administration, Mass Communication, Business Management, Financial Management, Nutrition and Dietetics, Hospitality Management, Geophysics.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957
Sub-degree Programmes are to be run in Sagamu, Ogun State
a) FOUNDATION/A’LEVEL/JUPEB PROGRAMMES
This foundation programme is designed to prepare candidates for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Successful candidates have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo or any University of their choice. Candidates for Foundation Programmes should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in one or two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice.
Programmes: The subject combinations include:
- Accounting, Economics, Government or Geography
- Accounting, Business Studies, Government or Geography
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Business Studies, Economics and Geography
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Economics, Mathematics, Government
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography
- Economics, Literature in English, Government
- Government, Religious Studies, Literature in English
- Geography, Mathematics, Physics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- History, Literature, Religious Studies.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Account No. 1770793957.
b) PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Candidates for Pre-Degree programmes have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo. Candidates for Pre-Degree should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice. Candidates without complete O’Level results are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-take their O’Level examination in order to qualify for University admission.
Programmes: All existing regular degree programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for sub-degree programmes in the Centre for Entrepreneurship Education. Available programmes include Tourism/Hospitality Management, Science Laboratory Technology, Computer Hardware, Data Processing/Networking, Event Management, Office Management, Mass Communication, Local Government Administration, Public Administration, Intelligence and Security Studies, Poultry Technology, Bee Keeping, Snail Rearing, Goatry, Cassava Processing, Farm Management.
Application Fee of N5,000 to be paid to Skye Bank Account No. 1771757411.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be obtained online at www.wesleyuni.edu.ng or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Mrs. Chioma C. Obasi
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.