The JAMB Registrar has spoken on the reasons and advantages why the board made such decision of implementing the choice of one public university and one private university.
The Reasons are given below:
“Due to the reasons that candidates hardly get admissions into their second and third choice universities.
Therefore it is of no use choosing a university as second choice when in actual sense they can’t even accommodate their first choices”
But the real problem now is what happens to the fees of private universities? Are the board really ready to compel the private universities to look into the high fees been charged?
Though most students supported the newly introduced idea others frowned at it.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.