The Management of the Yaba College of Technology has released an urgent message to all students, deans and head of departments for the 2016/2017 session.
According to the publication posted on the institution notice board it goes thus below:
URGENT INFORMATION TO DEAN OF SCHOOLS, AND HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS
The subject matter refers:
I am directed to inform you as follows:
- That the portal is opened to enable Full-Time students pay and complete their Second Semester Registration [The deadline is 22nd, February, 2017]
- Examinations for all categories of students including NDII F/T starts on Monday 6th March, 2017, Lecturers should complete their Syllables for the semester with students on or before 3rd March, 2017. Students should collect their examination dockets from their course advisers from 27th, February, 2017.
- The Meeting of Academic Board will hold on 27th February, 2017. HOD’s should complete processing of NDII F/T results before the date.
- The screening exercise for HND candidates is scheduled for Wednesday 1st March, 2017.
Kindly ensure compliance with this schedule for the session to end on a good note.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.