The Rector of Yaba College Of Technology, Mrs Dr. (Mrs) M. K. Ladipo has sent congratulatory messages to staffs and students of the College for witnessing another year of progress and personal/collective achievements.
She noted that the situation of things in the country should naturally Spur both staff and students towards the pursuit of excellence as was the case in medieval history when dicey situations led to the renaissance [the beginning of new knowledge].
“The situation in the country calls for egg heads to research into solutions and come up with bail/out strategies, we should be considering researches that would not only solve individuals problems in a creative way but which are capable of resolving Nigeria’s crisis for the good of all she said.
The Rector reminded the college community to pay attention to the approved academic calendar for the current session and ensure that all necessary efforts are made to complete the various syllabi within the specified time frame to prevent last minute rush.
“Already Part Time Examination has been slated for January 28, 2017, While those of the Full Time students begins on February 20th, 2017.
The Rector called for due diligence to ensure smooth academic session in the course of the year.
See Attached Document Below:
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.