Applications are hereby invited for admission into National Diploma (Part Time) and Certificate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encouraged to apply. The available programmes are as follows:
YABATECH Part-Time ND Available Programmes.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE.
- Building Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Maintenance Engr. (IME)
- Electrical Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- General Art
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Fashion Design (& Clothing Technology
- Mass Communication
- Food Technology
- Marketing (ND)
WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS) PROGRAMMES.
(ii) Business Administration
iii) Banking & Finance (ND)
(iv) Office Technology & Management
v) Marketing (HND).
YABATECH Certificate Courses.
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING
i) Certificate Course in Printing Technology.
ii) Certificate Course in Photography (1 Year)
iii) Certificate Course in Dress Making (1 Year)
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
i) Technician Certificate Course in Paint and Coatings Technology (1 Year)
YABATECH Part-Time ND Entry Requirements.
Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC/NECO & NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for YABATECH Part-Time ND & Certificate Programmes Admission.
Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on on-line application and complete the basic details form.
Applicants should pay N11,000.00 on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW (Please note that transaction charges is (N500.00).Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link www.yabatech.edu.ng/support or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
For up to date information, like our Facebook page Yabatech and follow us on twitter@yabatechng.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements visit Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is 6 weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after that date will not be considered.
Biekoroma C. Amapakabo
- YABATECH 2018/2019 ND Admission Departmental Cut-off Marks
- YABATECH 2017/2018 Part-Time Fees Payment & Registration Deadline
- YABATECH 2018/2019 ND Part-Time & Certificate Courses Admission Form
- YABATECH 2018/2019 HND (Part-Time & Full-Time) Admission Form
- YABATECH 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- YABATECH Set to Commence Open Distance & Flexible Learning (ODFL)
- YABATECH Matriculates 14,912 Students for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- YABATECH 2017/2018 Matriculation Ceremony Date Announced
- YABATECH 2017/2018 Hostel Accommodation List Released
- YABATECH SIWES Students 2018 Resumption Date Announced
- YABATECH 2017/2018 Final Deadline for Payment of Acceptance Fees
- YABATECH 2017/2018 School Fees Payment Deadline for Regular Students
- YABATECH Resumption Date for First Semester 2017/2018 Session
- YABATECH 2017/2018 BSc. Degree Part-Time/Sandwich Admission Form Out
- YABATECH 2017/2018 HND Full Time Admission List Out