This is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME/DE that there will be screening exercise for those who miss the UTME Screening and those who are on awaiting result and the DE candidates that have chosen Yobe State University at their first choice for 2016/2017 academic session that there will screening exercise as follows:
Date: 26 September to 7th October 2016
Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Venue: various department of choice
All candidates must produce the following as prerequisite for the screening.
1. Original & Photocopies of their credentials
2. Purchase online application scratch card cost N 2,000 at UBA Damaturu Branch and apply Online
3. Have 180 points and above (for UTME candidates)
4. Five (5) O Level credit relevant to programme applied which include should English & Mathematics
5. Two (2) Passport Photograph
All candidates should come along with their payment teller for collection of receipt at the bursary department
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.