The Yobe State University (YSU) has released the UTME first batch list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check YSU Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
You can also access your YSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to accept their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
- Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.